ETİKETLER

Sunday, October 20, 2019

WHAT IS SECOND LIFE?

  After I learned that we could use online sources to get education like second life, I did some research about it. Second life is an online virtual world launched on June 23,2003. In this platform, we can create virtual representations of ourselves, we can interact with people (other avatars).We can even get 
education from there in virtual classes! We can meet people from all around the world, 
and talk to them without hesitation because they can’t see us, they can only see the avatar we create. 

  Some people are playing this game just for fun, but some people (some teachers) use this application to give a lesson. Teachers who give lessons on online platforms realized that students’ participation in the classes increased.

  I was shocked when our teacher said that we could use these kind of applications to get education because I thought that the education we got in normal classrooms was more effective. However, these days, students spend more time with technological devices to study or to entertain themselves. Also, in order to educate 21st century children, we need to create resources that meet the requirements of 21st century.

  There was no problem during the installation. However, it is an undeniable fact that  I have had some difficulty with adapting to technological resources because I have been studying with an old technology like books.
As I customize my character and discover the cities , I think I'll get used to the game. If we use our imagination broadly, this game can become a very good opportunity for us.

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE, CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!!!

Here are some photos from Second Life;



WISH YOU A VERYY NICE WEEK! 



No comments:

Post a Comment